Difference Between AJAX and PHP
AJAX vs PHP Comparison
- The key Difference Between AJAX and PHP is that AJAX is a client-side programming language for creating fast and dynamic web pages, whereas PHP is a server-side programming language for creating dynamic web pages.
|Client-side programming language||Server-side scripting language|
|Used for creating dynamic web pages without page refresh||Used for creating dynamic web pages and interacting with databases|
- User Friendly
- It makes web pages faster.
- Independent of server technology.
- Increase the Performance of the web page.
- Support for Live data binding
- Support for the Data View control
- Support for Client-side template rendering
- Rich and, responsive user interfaces
- Reduced consumption of server resources
- Open Source
- Case Sensitive
- Platform Independent
- Error Reporting
- Loosely Typed Language
- Real-Time Access Monitoring