Difference Between AJAX And JQuery
Comparison Between AJAX And JQuery in Tabular Form
- AJAX and jQuery both have different features and functionalities, here is a comparison of some key features between them.
|It works on the browser or outside the browser also.||It makes it easy to use AJAX in your project.|
|It only works on the client side.||It also works on the client side.|
- Asynchronous: AJAX allows web pages to update asynchronously, meaning that it can update content without having to refresh the entire page.
- XML and JSON Support: AJAX can work with both XML and JSON data formats.
- Cross-browser compatibility: AJAX is compatible with all major web browsers
- User Friendly
- It makes web page faster.
- Independent of server technology.
- Increase the Performance of the web page.
- Support for Live data binding
- Support for the Data View control
- Support for Client-side template rendering
- Rich and, responsive user interfaces
- Reduced consumption of server resources
- Cross-browser compatibility: jQuery is compatible with all major web browsers.
- Event handling: jQuery makes it easy to handle events such as clicks, hovers, and more.
- DOM manipulation: jQuery provides a simple and consistent API for traversing and manipulating the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Animation and effects: jQuery provides a number of methods for creating animations and effects, such as fading and sliding elements.
- AJAX support: jQuery provides a simple API for making AJAX requests and working with the response data.
- HTML/DOM manipulation.
- CSS manipulation.
- HTML event methods.
- Effects and animations.